Organizational Leadership, M.A.
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) provides a rich learning experience designed for professionals who want to institute a positive change at every level of an organization and foster effective leadership.
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) program is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
By completion of the course of study, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Articulate the major theories and concepts in the areas of leadership and elucidate their applications to organizational decision making.
- Identify the opportunities and challenges of globalization and apply managerial skills to global business issues.
- Recognize ethical problems and apply standards of ethical behavior in business to management decision making.
- Apply appropriate technological and quantitative methods and tools to the solution of practical management problems.
- Create coherent forms of both narrative and persuasive types of communication and present them orally and in written form to diverse professional audiences.
- Demonstrate well-developed leadership and teamwork skills for the effective implementation of organizational policy.
- Integrate theory and practical application across business functional areas for the purpose of strategic analysis, planning, implementation, and control.